utorok 16. septembra 2008

5 breads

My father told me, a bit nervous because he was hungry: "Go and buy some bread. At least three!"

We usually buy 2, split each into 2 halfs and freeze them in the fridge. But he was really hungry. And sometimes I obey my parents :)

I brought them home and he wanted to put them into the fridge. As we didn´t have so much space there, he took away some other food-stuff and put there breads instead of it. Interesting idea, but he has fulfilled his task, to put the bread into the fridge.

My mother came home and asked: Why there is so much food outside?
And then she said: I have brought 2 breads.

Now we have five.
I feel uncomfortable, because there are people who will come to the shop and will not find any bread. Or children in Africa, who don´t have any money to go to shop neither.

My parents forced my to promise that I will not eat anything else then bread, since they can´t allow that it will go bad.

It is the second time in this week, when I felt (uncomfortable) rich. First time, when I saw all the fruits we have at home now. And a full fridge. But the life is much more than eating, isn´t it?

2 komentáre:

A. povedal(a)...

Man ist, was mann isst. :)

A. povedal(a)...

was man isst.

korrektur :)