streda 20. augusta 2008

Black socks

I really like to wear black socks, but I have seriously problems with them. Most of the time I buy some pairs and hope I can use them at least one month! Last time I have bough 9 pairs and in two weeks I didn´t have any.

The mysterious thing about black socks is, that my father puts in the washing machine all the black socks he can find at home. All the black socks of all sorts, all at once. The reason is very simply: he refuses to wash his T-shirt with someone´s socks, so he just waits till there are enough dirty socks for a full washing machine.

Imagine it. 50 pairs of socks, 100 pieces.

When the machine stops, the easier part of washing socks is done. Now the difficult one: please make pairs of them!

This is so difficult, that after each washing each family member has a deficit of 30 %. After first washing I have from my 9 identic pairs only six, then only four, then only three .. and then, today, I have 7 socks, but I am not able to make pairs of them :)

Right now I am searching for someone who could be my socks sponsor :)
Yes, I am open also for girls, boys and companies!

1 komentár:

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Aigul in fact:

Sponsorship??? mmm, maybe you can google and find some support from organizations, like "Black Socks Community" oder "Deutsche Sockenaustaschdienst" :)))

my tipp sounds like "Try to be open! Buy pink socks!" When this appear to be very radical, then brown socks...aus schwarzen Farbenfamilie eben :DDD