nedeľa 10. augusta 2008

Holiday Summary

- 3 countries visited
- 3 flights by plane
- average temperature 30 grades
- summer camp in Sweden
- 1 week with Saška in the tent
- 100 pancakes made
- 1 evening in a stolen car
- 4 friendship kisses given and I got 3 friendship kisses from 2 different men
- 2 times falled in love, but not all the time with the men I got kisses from (hmm.. sounds strange..)
- canoeing with people I like
- making photos under the water
- wild rafting on a river which flew 2 km/h
- visit of bobor´s appartment, but he wasn´t at home
- 10 minutes of bedminton
- climbing, first in my life!
- no cigarettes, no alcohol (aaah, ok, I confess, I ate an ice cream with flavour "rum and raisins")
- night talk about "smart scouts"
- Active Fair piano concert
- fire show
- night café
- group hug night
- songs from swedish scouts, namely "ta-ra-ra-ra tarararara" and "there was a crocodile.. " and "go banana, go go banana!"
- long domino play
- crowling throug a hammer with help of a strong man
- many, many hugs
- 1 watercraft built
- volleyball match
- 4 postcards sent (2 of them from a special edition "to be continued on the other postcard")
- 1 cinema invitation
- 1 piano concert invitation
- 1 almost broken glasses, 1 burnt leg and 1 piece of wood in my finger.. and only in 1 day!
- thery of complicator (each woman has on organ more: a complicator. When a man asks something and the woman wants to answer, her answer goes through the complicator and she answers the opposite. But sometimes happens that the woman really says what she thinks, when the answer goes twice through the complicator. Thanks to this is the humankind able to make reproduction... etc)
- pyramids tea bags
- 10 mathematical jokes
- 100 % yoga
- disco-dancing on the Crazy Elefant song
- "Why do woman wash their long hairs, when they do not wear them loose afterwards?"
- "Hold me, I am cold"
- "This is a woman catcher for me, since I am single" - the answer of a black scount on a question what is the big thing for (kind of web, you perverse creatures :)
- how to gain a girlfriend: first of all, make a photo of a chosen girl. Then ask her: "Could you please give me your phone number, so I can ask you for your email adress and then send you this nice photo of you? But please, hurry, since I am leaving this evening.. " If she is not happy with that and doesn´t want to give you the phone number, try the same with her friend staying next to her
- a night in Oslo in friend´s appartment
- walking on the Opera´s roof
- I overslept my plane (almost)
- 58 minutes in a norwegian taxi trying to convince the taxi driver that he could offer me a better price and I found out that this was his first week in a new job.. he got his money, I got a hug
- a message from the Cape Town (yes, we will record the song for sure!)
- closed door in the hostel with key inside the opposite site of the door
- 1 visit of an internet cafe with no electricity
- 1 book read (Perfume - the story of a murderer)
- sunbathing and swimming in the sea
- I wonder if a black woman needs to use the sun creame?

It was fun!!!

Žiadne komentáre: