streda 14. mája 2008

A Day in Vienna


I have a sheet music which is called A Day in Vienna. But my live experience was much much better.

Linda, my former flat mate told me she would come to Vienna. At that time I had another visit from Germany, his plane was supposed to take off in that evening from Vienna too. An excellent occasion! I was really happy to see Linda, since we didn´t see each other for a long time. (Is 6 months a long time? :)

But! This was my best trip to Vienna. Really a cultural one. We wanted to visit the Hundertwasser house and then have a free programme, whatever it means. The house was really nice, we´ve spent there about 3 hours! I liked the non-straight floors. All the pictures. The best moment: sitting on a wooden bank, observing a drawing, talking about art, design, spirals. Then we found a shop with Hundertwasser´s postcards and got addicted on them ;) I will remember the Green Town forever.

After spending all my and Linda´s savings we went to the Vienna café. Thanks to Stefan, who lived in Vienna 8 months, we have visited the most beatiful café in the town. It had a niveau! Great pillars, ancient paintings on the walls and: a pianist.

While listening to the music we have choosen the specialities of the house. Pleasant conversation. I like when we don´t talk about important things. This was rather like: well, we saw each other yesterday, so there is no reason for serious discussion about what happened since yesterday.

An organ concert, a birthsday celebration on the street, some drinks in an Australian bar. Running on the train after midnight. Walking home from the train station. I have enjoyed it.

Žiadne komentáre: