utorok 27. mája 2008

First day in my old-new job

After holiday I came back to work. On my table there is a computer. We usually do not switch off the sceen, because when we are out of office, it happens automatically. When we come back, we have just to switch it on.

I came and wanted just to switch the screen on as I used to do every morning. This time it didn´t work, because on the screen there was nothing. I asked my chef what to do and she said that it happened sometimes and she didn´t know why.

Then she made a magic thing: she switched on the whole computer, not only the screen. Miracle! Now, when the comp is on, the screen works!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am afraid I can´t allow any computer expert to read this entry ;)

1 komentár:

Alsaska povedal(a)...

oo your experiences with comps are very funny. One day I will publish all my shamefull momets when I start working with apples:DDD
HUG my cheese queen :D